In the year 1834, ED.Kruspe was first founded in Erfurt by Mr. Karl Kruspe and his two sons Eduard and Friedrich.
Up until 2011, under the management of Mr. Peter Heldmann, brass instruments were still hand-made, according to traditional thoroughness and precision.
ED. Kruspe closed as per 31 December 2011. Instruments will be available at Curia Brass in Stubenberg (OT Prienbach), Germany.
Ed. Kruspe thanks all customers for the many years of trust and support.